Instantly Export MDaemon to Exchange Server
After using MDaemon for 5 years, finally, I have made up my mind to go with MS Exchange Server 2013, and export all my user accounts from MDaemon server to Exchange. But I want to know if the whole process be done manually or I have to use some external software.
- If manual process is used, then what it is?
- If external software is used, then will it be able to maintain the accuracy of the MDaemon email data?
MDaemon to Microsoft Exchange Migration – Easily Done in Simple Process
I am sorry, but there is no such manual process to move your MDaemon data to Exchange and you have to invest in some good quality software that will help you in your efforts. MDaemon Converter one such external software that provides instant and accurate solution for MDaemon files to Exchange Migration.
Support for batch mailbox conversion, preservation of data integrity, easy GUI, are a few features that make this software an exceptional MDaemon to Exchange Migration tool. The software provides simple steps that even a novice user can easily follow them to export MDaemon emails to Exchange.
MDaemon to MS Exchange process is a two stage process, where MDmaeon files are first converted into PST format with MDaemon Migrator and then the PST files are imported into MS Exchange server.
STAGE 1 : Steps to Export MDaemon mailboxes to PST file
- All the emails are saved with accurate details and no damage is done to either the meta data or the body part of the email messages
- Add MDaemon Mailboxes using any of the two options : "Single MDaemon Mailbox" or "Multiple Mailboxes".
- Click on "Check All" to select all the user accounts and click on "Change" button if you want to save the converted MDaemon data at some other location. Finally click "Next" button.
The software will start converting all the MDaemon files to PST format.
STAGE 2 : Import Converted MDaemon data (now in PST file) into MS Exchange
Once you have the PST files, now you have to manually import them in Exchange server, using a suitable cmdlet on your MS Exchange shell, as shown in the following screenshot :
Important : This process is for importing single PST file at a time and you have to repeat the process again for every PST file.
The software is enriched with the following features :
- Allows conversion of multiple MDaemon mailboxes in batch
- Precisely retains all the email Meta data, formatting, folder structure, message contents and attachments (in exact file format)
- Converts MDaemon calendars information too
- Works even when MDaemon is not installed on system
- Supports all Windows editions
Get a Free Trial with Demo Edition
Download the demo edition of the software and know the whole conversion process all by yourself. Demo works exactly like the licensed edition, but is limited to only single mailbox conversion. Also the converted data will have "Demo" stamp on the converted data. For unrestricted conversion, go for its licensed copy offered only at 99 USD.