Migration Mailbox from Zimbra to Exchange 2010
I have lots of TGZ files in Zimbra email application and I want to migrate all these files in Exchange 2010. But the problem is that I don't know how to migrate mailbox from Zimbra to Exchange 2010. If you have any solution to migrate Zimbra mailbox to Exchange, then suggest me.
Not to bother, we have a complete solution – Zimbra to Exchange Migration Tool for you to migrate mailbox from Zimbra to Exchange in easy way. Zimbra to Exchange migration tool is the best utility for you that supports not only Exchange 2010 even it supports too.
Zimbra to Exchange Migration Tool
Zimbra to Exchange migration tool is a complete solution for users to migrate mailbox from Zimbra to Exchange including all emails, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks and briefcase in accurate manner. The tool gives simple migration method for users to easily migrate Zimbra files to exchange without any issue. Zimbra to Exchange migration tool is reliable tool that supports all latest & earliest Windows OS versions. The tool provides some more features which are a given below:
- Supports both single migration and multiple migration process
- Able to run on all Windows operating systems i.e. 10, 8.1, 8, 7, etc.
- Provides simple GUI, which is easy to use by anybody
- Zimbra installation is not compulsory for Zimbra to Exchange migration
- Capable to transfer all emails and attributes from Zimbra to Exchange
- Compatible with all latest and below Exchange (2016, 2013, 2010, etc.) versions.
- Maintain folder structure of Zimbra TGZ folder during the migration
Try Free Zimbra to Exchange Migration Tool
Download free Zimbra to Exchange migration tool to freely evaluate the product and get detailed information before purchasing. The free software also allows migration of Zimbra to Exchange, but leaves "Demo" word on all the converted emails. For migration mailbox from Zimbra to Exchange without any Demo word, then purchase the license edition.