MSG to PDF Converter
Method to read Outlook .msg files into Adobe PDF
Average User Rating:
$49.00 to buy (Buy it Now »)
MSG to PDF Converter helps to convert MSG mails to PDF so that mails are kept on the safer side. It's not possible to take the mails all over the places that we go. Sometimes we need to give presentations through our mails so in that case we convert these mails into PDF as it is convenient to use and easy to understand.
- This transformation of files will only be performed on the Windows OS machineries. Windows like 10, 8.1, 8, etc
- This tool simply supports all the up-to-date MS Outlook editions.
- If there is a single MSG file to be converted into a PDF it will do but at the same time if there is a group of MSG files that needs to be converted, it will be done too.
- While converting MSG files into PDF, user gets two possibilities listed with them to save the attachments files:
- Attachments Embedded in PDF files: In this the attachments gets save within the PDF files
- Save Attachments in Different Folder: In this a different folder is setup for saving the attachments.
- Users have multiple choices in saving their file names so that it is convenient for them to search their files. For instance, date (YYYY-MM-DD) + from + subject, from + subject + date (DD-MM-YYYY) and so on.
- We give our clients a demo version before purchasing the software. In this, they can only convert single MSG file into PDF. Through this demo version users get to know about its working procedure and its graphical interface.
Q. "Will MS Outlook installation required for conversion?"
A. No, MS Outlook installation is not compulsory for conversion. Just have the .msg files with you & get complete conversion to Adobe PDF format done in seconds?
Q. "Will Acrobat Adobe be needed during conversion?"
A. No, Acrobat Adobe will not be needed during the conversion process, but to read the converted files you must have Adobe Reader install in your machines.
Q. "No, Acrobat Adobe will not be needed during the conversion process, but to read the converted files you must have Adobe Reader install in your machines."
A. Yes, you can. Software gives you option to save attachment files in separate folders, choose that option before starting the conversion process.
Awards Recieve by Us
100% Safe & Secure
Solved all my problems about how to convert MSG to PDF format in seconds only. And also allowed me to save the files in the sequence I needed them.